- This event has passed.
ACA/NY Staten Island Hiring Event
December 12, 2019, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We are looking for Care Managers to support people with I/DD all throughout downstate NY! All interested candidates are welcome! Please bring your resumes for on-the-spot interviews!
Learn more and apply at acany.org/careers!
Advance Care Alliance (ACA) is a new and exciting Care Coordination Organization (CCO) providing community-based services and support to people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in NYC, Long Island, & The Lower Hudson Valley.
- Competitive salary & generous PTO
- A high-energy & dynamic culture
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flex spending – medical, dependent care, commuter, & parking
- Open door business model where your voice is heard
- Room for advancement and professional development
- Management that truly cares
All you need to qualify as a Care Manager:
Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant experience, OR a Master’s degree with 1 year of relevant experience.