Date(s) - 11/10/2021
Register below for this free expert webinar to learn how to solve your child’s behavior problems at school.
Sign up and you will receive the free webinar replay link after 11/10 as well!
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Communicate and collaborate with the school
- Structure questions to gain relevant information from the school team
- Identify and describe four areas to consider for interventions
- Structure and monitor a behavior action plan
- Identify the need for further assessment and formalized plans (and how to get those in place)
- Gain comfort and confidence in leading your child’s behavior program
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Rachel Schwartz, Ph.D., BCBA-D, has worked internationally creating and supervising programs for individuals with disabilities. Her work as a consultant and trainer includes teaching behavior analytic strategies and exploring issues related to sexual education and quality of life. Dr. Schwartz has published original research on these topics in special education journals as well as presented at national, state, and local conferences. Through her organization, Behavior Goals, Dr. Schwartz taps into more than 15 years of experience working in special education to empower students, families, and professionals.
For more information Click Here