Date(s) - 08/31/2021
ADHD EXPERT WEBINAR
ADHD Ages & Stages Part 1:
Common Challenges and Practical Strategies for Children with ADHD
This webinar will be recorded.
Young children work to develop a range of behavioral, academic, social, and emotional skills. ADHD touches all of these milestones and complicates the picture for parents, children, and educators alike. In the first of three webinars, Meg Leahy offers practical strategies for supporting children with ADHD in the elementary school years. She will discuss common challenges during childhood, and provide insights, skills, strategies, and resources that deliver results.
This webinar will equip you to:
- Examine the unique challenges of ADHD during childhood and its impact during this stage for children and their families
- Discover research-based strategies and resources to successfully navigate childhood and build healthy self-esteem
- Understand how and when interventions (medical, therapeutic, coaching) should be used for maximum benefit
Register Here to reserve your spot and get replay access.
NOTE: ADDitude offers an optional certificate of attendance to webinar participants, but does not offer CEU credits. The cost of the certificate of attendance option is $10. If interested, register for the webinar and you’ll receive instructions after it ends. The certificate link will also be on the webinar replay page after the live webinar.
Register now for Parts 2 and 3 of the ADHD Ages & Stages webinar series:
- Part 2: Common Challenges and Practical Strategies for Teens and Young Adults with ADHD (on Sept. 22)
- Part 3: Common Challenges and Practical Strategies for Adults with ADHD (on Oct. 20)
Meet the Speaker:
Meg Leahy, MS, NCC, BCC
Meg Leahy is a Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC) and a Board Certified Coach (BCC) with special certifications in life, leadership, and career coaching. An educator, counselor, coach, author, and mentor for 20+ years, Meg believes in providing the skills, understanding, and resources to help people change their lives. She is the co-author of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders Throughout the Lifespan and has written and presented extensively on ADHD & other mental health issues.
See all upcoming ADDitude webinars, on-demand replays, and podcast episodes