Date(s) - 02/10/2022
Bonding Activities: Effective, Practical Relationship-Building Ideas for ADHD Families
With expert Norrine Russell, Ph.D.
This webinar will be recorded.
Do you ever feel like your relationship with your child or teen revolves around their ADHD — not who they are as a person? That all your time is spent talking about school and chores and what’s not done? ADHD can sometimes obscure your child’s true self and prevent joyful connections.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to strengthen your connection with your child or teen
- Specific techniques and responses for deepening family conversations
- Fun games that can build executive functioning skills in children and teens with ADHD
- Ways to use child- or teen-led time to form a stronger bond
- Activities for one-on-one time that everyone will love
MEET THE SPEAKER:
Norrine Russell, Ph.D., is the owner of Russell Coaching for Students, which she founded in 2009. With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Russell has extensive knowledge of child development, learning styles, special needs, and positive parenting philosophies. She blends this knowledge to provide students and parents with comprehensive support and the tools they need to grow and thrive.