Date(s) - 11/09/2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Do you know a student as having an Emotional Disturbance (ED) classification on the IEP? Do you know the rights of students with ED to an appropriate education?
Please join Kerry T. Cooperman-Special Education attorney at Stroock & Stroock AND NY Lawyers for the Public Interest, Inc. to learn about:
• Special education evaluations
• Related services
• Appropriate educational placements
• Behavioral supports
• Interpretation and translation services
• IEP meetings, Mediation, and Impartial Hearings
• Charter schools, nonpublic schools, and private schools, and more.