Date(s) - 11/03/2021 - 11/04/2021
12:00 pm - 12:25 pm
The NY Alliance Innovative Approaches to Housing Symposium for Providers
Below is a quick look at the sessions included in this symposium. Register today to join us!
How Government Makes Housing Happen
- Sarah Lansdale, Director of Planning, Suffolk County & Executive Director, Suffolk County Landbank
- Norma Drummond, Commissioner, Westchester County Department of Planning
- Jennifer Jackson, Single Family Housing Program Director, USDA Rural Development
- Peter Egan, Partner, Nixon Peabody
- Deborah Vanamerongen, Strategic Policy Advisor, Nixon Peabody
Conserving What Matters
- Marcie Brost, Executive Director, Wisconsin Developmental Disabilities Network, Inc.
- Dave Porterfield, Senior Advisor, Movin’ Out
Roundtable Discussion: Reclaiming Innovation in Housing (A Report by DDPC)
- John Maltby, Co-Director, NY Housing Resource Center
What is Integrated Supportive Housing (ISH) and How Does the Funding Work?
- Bob Goldsmith, Strategic Advisor & Former Executive Director, ACLD
- Ron Colavito, CEO, Access: Supports For Living
- Kristina L. Rogers, Owner, KLR Consulting, LLC
- Ken Regan, President, Regan Development
- Alex Brooks, Integrated Supportive Housing Assistant Coordinator, Program Implementation, Regional Offices, NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD)
Cost: NY Alliance Members: $99
November 3 – 12:00PM-4:30PM
November 4 – 9:00AM – 12:25PM
How It Works: As with all of the NY Alliance Virtual Conferences, each session held throughout the two day conference will have its own Zoom link for registrants to use to join the live presentations. The Zoom links will be available on the Event Landing page shortly before the event begins.
All registrants will be able to access recorded presentations shortly after the conference ends. The links included on the event landing page will transform into links to the recorded presentations. Participants can access recorded presentations for up to 1-year following the live presentation.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org