Date(s) - 05/17/2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A Webinar Presentation for The Atlas for Autism School Families and Staff Presented by Ezekiel “Zeke” Zimmerman M.ED MBA and Richard Lofredo ChFC, CLU, ChSNC
Topics to be covered:
• What are the concerns, questions, and answers needed for their loved ones’ care?
• Why are these concerns so important to parents, grandparents, and caregivers? – What are the implications and what can happen if proper planning is not done?
• Why is this more important than ever during these times?
• How do care concerns and planning issues change over a lifetime and why is age 18 such an important transition period?
• What happens in adulthood and how to provide for a continuous lifetime of care?
• What does a life plan to address all of these concerns look like?
• What are the important legal planning steps that need to be taken?
• What are the important financial steps that need be taken?
• Who are the important team members in this plan and what roles do they play?
• How do we care for the caregivers?