Vaccines, Booster Shots & Treatment
It’s not too late. Boost or Vaccinate.
Watch the videos below to meet Direct Support Professionals, a Special Olympics athlete, healthcare professionals, and other friends and family members and learn why they choose to get the vaccine. It’s not too late. Vaccines and boosters are still available!
- CDC Guidance About COVID-19 Vaccines – Vaccines are a safe, effective, and free way to slow the spread of COVID and prevent serious illness.
- Getting your vaccine
- In Home vaccinations – New York State, in partnership with counties, established local points of contact to expand access to vaccines through an in-home vaccination program for those who are homebound due to various reasons and for those who do not have access to supports that may help them physically go to an existing vaccination provider. Click here for additional information.
- Getting your booster shot
- Treatments – click here for the latest information from the CDC about COVID-19 treatment options.
Find a COVID-19 Vaccine Center:
- Vaccines.gov helps people find the latest information on COVID-19 vaccine availability in your area.
- You can also schedule your free vaccine at CVS, Rite Aid or Walgreens.
- Contact your state health department to find additional vaccination locations in the area.
- Text your ZIP code to 438829 or call 1-800-232-0233 to find vaccine locations near you in the United States.
- NYC only: VAX4NY
NYS Excelsior Pass
Add your vaccination cards and booster shots to your phone. Click here: Excelsior Pass and Excelsior Pass Plus | COVID-19 Vaccine (ny.gov)